Friday, December 13, 2013

I have more questions then answers on this entry.

It's been minus Oh My Goodness it's cold out there, or is that in here? With a better understanding of what it means when I use the phrase "God's chosen frozen". LOL

Just a reminder here, this is me rambling & getting stuff out rather than talking about any one thing. For those who really care, I am just trying to sort out stuff in my heart & mind. I don't expect anything from any of this or from anyone anymore.

Oh here, just listen to the video & let me know what you think, but please do be nice. There is too much crap being spewed in the world already & all it does is make people's hearts fail. Thanks.

Yes, I changed the settings so you can comment now, however I still moderate the comments.

Also I found an old clip I did back in the summer. How many of you would be interested in that one & more like it, if I can do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment